news:

well, it seemes like i do not have a lot time. Sorry for that.

If you like, you just can look through the pics and read some "historical" events ;)

Sonntag, 13. Juli 2008

my german vacation

Well, it seemes like time is flying by and my flight is getting closer and closer. In less than 3 weeks i´m standing on norwegian ground and be away from home again.

I like to be here in the "Erzgebirge". This weekend was full of things to do and friends to meet. My best friends Lebo and Martin planed a good- by party and it was simple great. We hanged out till dusk and just had a lot of fun.

I like to meet friends. I´m so thankful for all the - sometimes random- people i met. With one i spend 2 nights this week just with talking and hanging out. One night we decided to go into this dead mine and be there just with a little candle. But it was such a blessed time to spend with this person. I missed this kind of talking. Thanks to God for creating mouth and voices.

We decided yesterday to drive the day after tomorrow to croatia and go (hard) climbing there. The weather in Germany is not that nice right now, down there it´s amazing- thats reasonable to drive thousands of kilometers. It will be great! Just to spend time with 2 great guys as well.
After this few- day trip i go to work in the sportsclub from the days before the DTS. They asked me to work and help them out for a while.

So, that should describe my life in few sentences;) I´m not able right now to find deep english words for my brain chaos. My english is getting bad, my german hasn´t improved since i´m back. Lack of language.

Keine Kommentare: